Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...

What's up peeps? I hope you guys are all having a good dream. Not sure why I am posting at almost 3 in the morning cause I really want to sleep. Being awake at this time makes me wanna eat... Food.............

What was I talking about... That's right. Phone! So my friend Henry who had to replace his phone multiple times for multiple reasons in the last 5 years. Yesterday in the middle of our ceramic class he informed me that he sat on his phone and cracked the top of the LCD screen. Now he can't see shite. No text messaging for Henry.

Knowing how horrible it is to not have a working phone in this damn age I proceed to look for a phone for Henry the Cellbreaker. After crawling on clay covered floor and stopped to refuel on some fresh off the grill carne asada tacos I finally came across some exciting new models that I think my dear friend would like.


Not only do the buttons feels great they also has great reception. The sound quality is exceptional. They also have the new iBanana. The screen on that thing is huge! In the end Henry choose a pretty simple model. Here's the rest of his option. Anyone need a new phone?

CIMG3038(1)
L-R Choconana, Motonana, Nokiana, iBanana

--------EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------
Update on Mr. Henry's new banana phone. Sadly in an unpredictable turn of events once Henry will once again be needing another phone. It all happened when Henry left the phone at his girlfriend Bianca's place. Not so long after Henry receive the news from Bianca that his phone is no longer on this planet except in spirit. Rest in peace dear phone o' Henry.

*Text from Bianca to Henry*

CIMG3049
*Bicol is a dialect of a region in the Philippines"

This event just proves to me that Asians DO eat everything and anything. Even a telephone cannot escape the wrath of food-loving Asians. Be scared phones and pagers. Be very very scared. For us Asians are everywhere. We are your worst nightmare and we WILL eat you.

--Tinah--

3 comments:

b the b said...

apparently, banana phones are way tastier than those normal bananas too.

Tinah, her stomach and KyJe said...

that's one of the many benefits of a banana phone my friend.

Andrea said...

hi tiiiiiina!