Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back on the (drawing) Horse


Hey peeps!

I am trying reallllly hard to think of something clever to say to RESTART this baby

However, the only voice in my head is my elbow saying #$^%^(*($#$%^^*&(%@@#&(!@#!
cus this is what it looks like atm...


THAT being saidd...
I HAVE SOME NEWS!!!!
YESS exciting I know!!

sOOo some time in the last week I had an AMAZIN IDEAA (so I think... thought...)


I remembered back in the days whilst browsing some random peep's flickr site... or some photographer's web pagey thingy

ANYWAYYY she had a project >>> takin 1 portrait a day for 365 dayss

...damn she had a good idea.
I can't friggin steal it now...


BUT WAIT A SECONDD


i DRAWWWW!!!!

so imma draw almost a person a day!!~~
(cause I know it won't be exactly 1 a day....)

So here was my first onee

inspiration(?) photo take from the interweb...

UR job now, if you choose to accept it.
Is to make sure I do AT LEAST 1 drawing every other day!!

permission granted to use most methods of motivation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, what happened to your elbow? My money is on a skating accident.

Tinah, her stomach and KyJe said...

yo money is right LOL