Thursday, June 16, 2011

Keepin up.. staying up barely


Mm Day off...
That was yesterday, and honestly I had a whole list of stuff to do...
I probably ended up only doing half of it,
Which,
In my world is a BIG achievement.

One thing that I WAS gonna do but.... well went to the wayside of *air weighing* sleeping or post up a new blog.. Since I don't wanna get yelled at for not going to sleep early, AGAIN....(You know who you are) I opted for sleep first. I am seriously working on sleeping early... I need to but man why is it so hard??

But I digress, 20 min before I need to leave for work so without further introduction...


P.s. Did anyone strangle me whilst I was sleeping? Cause my throat area is reaaaally sore for some reason and I don't know why.

P.p.s What are some cures for morning blues??? Anyone??

No comments: